- Model NO.: RF3259H
- Specification: 460 (L)x 660 (W) x 660 (H)mm
- HS Code: 90248000
- Trademark: REFOND
- Origin: Shenzhen
Digital Smartear is used for the determination of tear strength by Elmendorf tearing method.
RF3259H Digital Smartear is designed as a smart tearing strength tester, which is auto-recognition of test pendulums and touchscreen control, with smart PC software. Max. capacity is 128N, maximizing the test ranges.
|Touchscreen control, easy-to-use||test result auto saving and easy transferring to PC software|
Test pendulums auto-recognition and smart calibration system.
PC software, auto receiving test results, convenient for printing, test units auto exchanging, report can be exported to Microsoft Excel format.
All the test weights, calibration weights are in one assessory box. Meantime, one spare knob, allan wrench and one set of jaw faces are also included in the box.
Test Scopes: including woven, layered blankets, napped pile, blanket, and air bag fabrics.
Testing Standards: ASTM D689B,ASTM D96a,ASTM D1424,BS EN ISO 13937,BS EN ISO 4674/2,BS EN ISO 21974,NEXT TM17,TAPPI T414,DIN 53128,GB/T 3917.1,M&S P29.
- Touchscreen Control
- Pendulums Types Auto Recognition.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: Max. 128N.
- Smart Calibration System.
- Automatic Result Saving.
- One-Key Transfer Data to PC.
- Easy-to-use PC software.
- Test Report Exports to Microsoft Excel Format.
- PC Software for Easy Printing.
- Unit Conversion Easily in PC software.
- Quick-to-Clamp Specimen Holders.
- Little Maintenance Required.
- Power Supply: AC230V, 50Hz
- Dimensions: Out 460 (L)x 660 (W) x 660 (H)mm
- Weight: approx. 80kg
RF3259H Digital Smartear (128N)
RF3259H/1 Cutting Blade
RF3259H/2 Jaw Faces for Specimen Holder